Tuesday 14 May 2019

AKADEMIK LATIHAN RELA MALAYSIA (A.L.A.R.M)

A.L.A.R.M

On 17 March 2019, IKM KUALA LUMPUR in collaboration with JABATAN RELA MALAYSIA DAERAH CHERAS conduct basic course to become one of RELA Malaysia members. This course was attend by all student semester 1. This course was held in Akademik Latihan Rela Malaysia, Sungai Udang, Melaka. This course also was held for 1 weeks. There are many activities I do there. Such as, basic marching, shooting with real gun, and basic skill to be an RELA members. There are many benefits that I get from this course. Such as, get to know about why RELA was established, with teamwork everything can be perfect an easy, and know how to shoot a gun with real bullet.
There is some photo that I take while being there for a weeks. I hope you enjoyed. 😍😎👊💪












No comments:

Post a Comment

REFLECTION OF SEMESTER 1

Asalamualaikum and hye guys, Today I'm gonna share you about what I've been through for the semester (5 months). First of all, I wo...