Tuesday 14 May 2019

REFLECTION OF SEMESTER 1

Asalamualaikum and hye guys, Today I'm gonna share you about what I've been through for the semester (5 months). First of all, I would like to thanks to all my lecture, friend and IKMKL staff for being nice to me for this semester.

What I've been through for this semester? Well, Lot things happend here. At first, I think I will lose my brain because I have to stay in hostel for semester 1 ahahhahah. But thank goodness i found a perfect and nice people that i can call a friend. They are all so friendly and nice to me this whole semester. 

Many things happened here, such as KEM ASAS RELA which involve all semester 1 student, KEM BINA INSAN and co-curricular activities that we all hate. But we all pass all activities together. With great friend all challenge can we came through together. They all were here when I need them. I hope this friendship will last forever. LIVE LONG OUR BROTHERHOOD 💪👊✌😎










THIS SEMESTER WAS VERY PERFECT 💣

1 comment:

REFLECTION OF SEMESTER 1

Asalamualaikum and hye guys, Today I'm gonna share you about what I've been through for the semester (5 months). First of all, I wo...