Friday 10 May 2019

IMPROMPTU SPEECH

IMPROMPTU

Asalamualaikum and hi guys, I am back again with a new blog. Today's class lesson, I learnt about impromptu. Impromptu is an action that yo do without planning or organizing it in advance. Today's class, my teacher ask me to do an impromptu speech. My topic is "What you will do if you can design your own school".


Firstly, I will make my school classroom all have air-conditioning system. With that all students are more comfortable and easy to understand the lesson.



Next, I will make sure all block in school have escalator or evalator which can make student moving faster from other class to another class. It also can reducing tiredness to students from using the ladder and feeling tired before the class begins.


Lastly, I will make student hostel more comfortable like a five stars hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REFLECTION OF SEMESTER 1

Asalamualaikum and hye guys, Today I'm gonna share you about what I've been through for the semester (5 months). First of all, I wo...