Tuesday 14 May 2019

DIALOGUE (APOLOGIZE/CLARIFYING/DESCRIBING)

DIALOGUE

Hello guys, im back again with a new post. Today in my english class, my teacher teach me how to apologize, clarifying and describing with my friends. I was pair up witth Luqman. This task was very fun and interesting. 😁





APOLOGIZING DIALOGUE
(Me as teacher and Luqman as student)

Me: Why are u late to school today Nashrul?
Luqman: I'm sorry Mr.Abu, I was late because I wake up late and miss my bus to school.
Me: Promise me that u won't be late again to school tommorow Nashrul.
Luqman: I promise Mr.Abu that I won't be late again tommorow.

CLARIFYING DIALOGUE
(Luqman as customer and me as waiter)

Me: Excuse me sir, can I take your order?
Luqman: Yes please. I would like to order chicken chop set for one person please.
Me: Do you want to add chocolate cake as dessert sir?
Luqman: Yes please.
Me: I repeat your order sir, chicken chop set for one person and chocolate cake. Is that correct sir?
Luqman: Yes, it is.
Me: Your order will arrive soon.
Luqman: Thank you.
Me: Your welcome sir.

DESCRIBING DIALOGUE
(Me as Azrul and Luqman as Azmil)

Me: Hye Azrul, what are u playing?
Luqman: Hye Azmil, I was playing gasing. Come join me Azmil.
Me: I want to play but i don't know how to play gasing.
Luqman: Don't worry, I will teach you play gasing. It's simple to play.
Me: Ok Azmil. Teach me.
Luqman: First, you take the gasing then throw it inside the circle I made. Then we wait untill who's gasing last long win the game.
Me: Oh, That easy. Thank you Azmil
Luqman: Your welcome Azrul.


No comments:

Post a Comment

REFLECTION OF SEMESTER 1

Asalamualaikum and hye guys, Today I'm gonna share you about what I've been through for the semester (5 months). First of all, I wo...